BEST SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AGENCY
Social media marketing: The most comprehensive targeting platform
Marketing & Management
Connect with your customers and build long-lasting relationships
Social Media Management
Social Media Advertising
Social Media Contests
Setup & Custom Profile Design
Social media is a relatively new, but revolutionary way to achieve mass communication. With two-thirds of the world's population on social media, there is no better way to reach a myriad of people very quickly. As a trusted social media agency, you will come across a bevy of targeting options, there is no more efficient way to send a specific message to a qualified group of people, leading to enhanced revenue.
Seeing results with paid social media marketing requires a strategic approach and constant optimization including understanding customer journey, building persona profiles, and controlling bids and budgets.
Why hire a professional marketing company in Houston to run your social media marketing services?
Reducing in-house costs (office space, salary, overhead costs)
Provides a team of dedicated, certified, and highly qualified specialists
Allows your staff to focus on sales and operations
Frees your time and the time of your staff
Extensive and beneficial market research provided for your company, service, product, and brand
Innovative collaboration with a company with years of experience
Maximizes your ROI (Return on Investment)
An optimal solution for companies seeking accelerated growth
At Illumination Marketing, we are dedicated to delivering social media advertising services and driving positive business outcomes for all-sized businesses to larger corporations in Houston. We stay current on the newest emerging technology while leveraging the established platforms to derive the plan that fits your business.
Services We Perform
We take a look at all aspects of your social media strategy from the content you post to the way you respond to inquiries. We even develop sales systems that help generate automated leads.
The most vital part of any social media channel and campaign is having the right type of content to connect with the audience you're trying to reach. Our social media advertising agency starts with developing visual content designed to resonate with your current and future customers.
Remarketing is an incredibly effective way to get your message seen by people who have already shown interest. The ability to "follow" these customers or prospects with specific messaging raises the likelihood of increased sales significantly.
Before finding success in the social media world, you need to understand the basics of how the platform works and the purpose of the platform. Since not all channels work for all businesses, we'll help to define your target audience, market, and strategy to reach your customers and prospects.
Lead Gen Ads
By harnessing the power of social media, you can develop leads through proper placement and imaging of posts and ads. By putting clicks and form leads into your marketing funnel, you have the potential for a very profitable channel.
Once the target market has been identified, the budget must be set in order to adequately reach the intended audience with the proper amount of frequency in order to make your message stick. In order to avoid a giant money pit, bids must be managed to align with profit.
Ad Copy & Testing
Words resonate differently with different audiences. Depending on your target audience, certain language might work better. Due to this, our social media agency puts the top copy known and tests it to see which response works best with your prospects!
What Our Customers Say
"As soon as we hired Illumination Marketing...we just saw our numbers skyrocket! Our reviews, feedback from the guests, sales. Everything went up almost immediately"
Hear how Julio Garica feels Illumination Marketing helped Ambriza Social Mexican Kitchen to grow their revenue through marketing.
View The Video
Let's Discuss Your Goals
We have helped companies in multiple industries grow revenue through social media marketing! We have the experience and expertise to help you create a tailored marketing plan for your unique company. We're so confident we can help you, we offer a complimentary strategy session to help you set the direction of your marketing plan with no obligations to us.
Fill in the form below to learn more and we'll be in touch shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is SEO and why do I need it?To simply put across, Search Engine Optimization is a process by which you drive traffic to your business's website, organically (which means that you don’t pay the search engines for it). And here are the top reasons why you need SEO services for your business: SEO improves your brand visibility Helps you rank high among search engine results An optimized website drives more traffic Allow your target audience to find your site It boosts your website’s credibility and authority If you’re looking for trusted SEO services in Houston, we’ve got you covered. Please feel free to get in touch with us today.
2. What is organic search?In SEO, organic traffic, organic search, and organic results mean the same thing–it is unpaid. Organic search simply means people are looking for your products & services using keywords. And using those keywords in their content and websites businesses attempt to rank, and that's our goal.
3. Does SEO help businesses grow leads?Absolutely! Growing leads, prospects, and eventually turning them into customers is the number 1 strategy of high-quality SEO marketing services. We make the web work for you by designing the campaign that will optimize your business.
4. How do I know what is "bad" SEO and what isn't?"Black Hat (Bad) SEO relates to ill-intended methods for driving traffic. Of course, everyone wants to drive traffic to their website, but doing things like link stuffing and keyword stuffing is unacceptable. Also, you music know that bad SEO no longer works like it used to. Odds are that the search engines will end up penalising your website in such a measure that you may not be able to recover for years or forever.
5. Is it worth hiring an SEO company in Houston?Yes. For several businesses, it makes sense to use SEO as a long-term, continuous strategy for generating revenue, because that's what it is known for. Hiring an SEO agency helps your business earn more from SEO. The access to experienced SEO professionals, advanced marketing tech, and the like translates into real business and returns in the longer run.